Property Clean upLawn Clean Up, Pruning, Seeding, Weeding, Fertilizer
Spring Clean Up
At AJ’s Lawn Care and Property Services, our spring clean-up service is the process of removing all leaves, branches and other debris that have accumulated over the course of the winter season throughout your property and hauling away the debris.
Regardless of the amount of cleanup you did last fall, there is always more to do to get your lawn and landscape ready for the growing season. Let us “spring” into action to get your lawn ready for a beautiful, healthy and enjoyable summer.
As the weather warms, we’re available for the following spring clean-up tasks:
- Prune away dead and damaged branches
- Clean-up around plants, beds and boarders
- Haul yard waste off
- Prep damaged lawn areas for spring seeding
- Tidy up any hardscape surfaces, including driveways
- Pull out any early weeds
- Apply healthy and safe organic fertilizer
Fall Clean Up
The beauty of fall is incomparable in our region, but when it comes to the removal of all the leaves and other debris that comes with it, it can be a very daunting task. Let AJ’s Lawn Care and Property Services take care of your fall chores for you.
This service is a great way to prepare your lawn and property for the New York winter season.
We will stay on top of it all by maintaining your beautiful lawn and getting it ready for winter by performing the following fall clean-up tasks:
- Rake up and dispose of leaves.
- Clean out old annuals and weeds before seeds drop.
- Cut back spent perennials that create hiding places for slugs, snails, and other pests.
- Remove dead branches and other debris.
- Mulch with chopped-up leaves and grass clippings.
- Pull out any pesky weeds.
- Apply healthy and safe organic fertilizer.